Sequential and then Parallel

Hi, is it possible to set up my Test Suite Collection to run several of my test cases in sequential and then jump to parallel after? This is because the application I am testing requires initial data setup that I need in sequential order, after that I would like for it to log into multiple different accounts in parallel. Thanks.

Ps: I would like to do this all in one test suite collection by clicking “execute” instead of having to run all my setups first and then clicking execute again on another test suite collection

Vincent Luong said:

Hi, is it possible to set up my Test Suite Collection to run several of my test cases in sequential and then jump to parallel after? This is because the application I am testing requires initial data setup that I need in sequential order, after that I would like for it to log into multiple different accounts in parallel. Thanks.

Ps: I would like to do this all in one test suite collection by clicking “execute” instead of having to run all my setups first and then clicking execute again on another test suite collection

No it is not possible because you can’t have different execution modes for one Test Suite Collection.

Thanks Vinh