Select data from Drop down for data driven testing

I am new in Katalon and Java. I have always been manual tester and this tool is very handy to automate some testing.
I am testing Registration form where State selection is from dropdown. I am planning to pull other data like(firstname, last name address from excel sheet) but too match address I will have to select state that macthes address. How can I do that?

Hi Hiral,

Please refer to this tutorial first for Data Driven testing: https://www.katalon.com/resources-center/tutorials/data-driven-testing/

Thank you, Vinh for your reply.

I have looked at the data-driven tutorial but since I am not so familiar with Java I am just wondering about How can I add script that would select country from dropdown and rest of data from Excel sheet

Hiral said:

Thank you, Vinh for your reply.

I have looked at the data-driven tutorial but since I am not so familiar with Java I am just wondering about How can I add script that would select country from dropdown and rest of data from Excel sheet

you can input other parameters from excel sheet and for the country you need to have a code like this

WebUI.selectOptionByValue(findTestObject('select_Select...            1-'), '1: 1', true)

Thank you very much, Kishor