Screen capture in Chrome Extension

I run automation command in Katalon Recorder extension in Google Chrome. My script contains many screenshot commands.

But after running script, how can I download all screenshot image without manual process to each image?. I try to export .html and discover image file, but it doesn’t work. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks a lot

Sorry for the inconvenience.

There is a way to do that at this moment. Please export the logs to *.html files as you said, open F12, type this JavaScript snippet into the “Console” section:

var links = document.querySelectorAll(‘a’); for (var i = 0; i < links.length; i++) { links[i].click() }

You might have to allow “multiple downloads” permission in Chrome.

1 Like

Alex said:

Sorry for the inconvenience.

There is a way to do that at this moment. Please export the logs to *.html files as you said, open F12, type this JavaScript snippet into the “Console” section:

var links = document.querySelectorAll(‘a’); for (var i = 0; i < links.length; i++) { links[i].click() }

You might have to allow “multiple downloads” permission in Chrome.

Thanks for your reply. Can I run this javascript automatically after last command in Katalon Recorder. I try to apply Passing Javascript Variable to Katalon Recorder Doesn't Seem To Work - Archive - Katalon Community with my script but it doesn’t work.