Running with cmd not work, running with GUI works fine

why with Katalon Studio GUI testsuite works fine but when I am trying to execute with cmd not works

cause: java.lang.SecurityException: class
“org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxOptions”'s signer information does
not match signer information of other classes in the same package)
at
com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.internal.KeywordMain.stepFailed(KeywordMain.groovy:36)
at
com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.internal.WebUIKeywordMain.stepFailed(WebUIKeywordMain.groovy:65)
at
com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.internal.WebUIKeywordMain.runKeyword(WebUIKeywordMain.groovy:27)
at
com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.builtin.OpenBrowserKeyword.openBrowser(OpenBrowserKeyword.groovy:81)
at
com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.builtin.OpenBrowserKeyword.execute(OpenBrowserKeyword.groovy:67)
at
com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.internal.KeywordExecutor.executeKeywordForPlatform(KeywordExecutor.groovy:53)
at
com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.WebUiBuiltInKeywords.openBrowser(WebUiBuiltInKeywords.groovy:60)

I am using latest version 5.8.6

this is string what I am using

katalon -noSplash -runMode=console -projectPath=“C:\Users\xxxx\Katalon Studio\KatalonTestsPOC\Test-Web.prj” -retry=0 -testSuitePath=“Test Suites/VisaSuites” -executionProfile=“default” -browserType=“Firefox”

-Timo

Hi,

started to work with these instructions

I downgraded the guava version to 19 and works fine.
Download here: http://central.maven.org/maven2/com/google/guava/guava/19.0/guava-19.0.jar
and follow Vinh Nguyen’s steps.

-Timo

Timo Kuisma said:

why with Katalon Studio GUI testsuite works fine but when I am trying to execute with cmd not works

cause: java.lang.SecurityException: class
“org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxOptions”'s signer information does
not match signer information of other classes in the same package)
at
com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.internal.KeywordMain.stepFailed(KeywordMain.groovy:36)
at
com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.internal.WebUIKeywordMain.stepFailed(WebUIKeywordMain.groovy:65)
at
com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.internal.WebUIKeywordMain.runKeyword(WebUIKeywordMain.groovy:27)
at
com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.builtin.OpenBrowserKeyword.openBrowser(OpenBrowserKeyword.groovy:81)
at
com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.builtin.OpenBrowserKeyword.execute(OpenBrowserKeyword.groovy:67)
at
com.kms.katalon.core.keyword.internal.KeywordExecutor.executeKeywordForPlatform(KeywordExecutor.groovy:53)
at
com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.WebUiBuiltInKeywords.openBrowser(WebUiBuiltInKeywords.groovy:60)

I am using latest version 5.8.6

this is string what I am using

katalon -noSplash -runMode=console -projectPath=“C:\Users\xxxx\Katalon Studio\KatalonTestsPOC\Test-Web.prj” -retry=0 -testSuitePath=“Test Suites/VisaSuites” -executionProfile=“default” -browserType=“Firefox”

-Timo