Run generated command for console mode

Hi, guys.
I have a problem with running command for console mode.
I’m generating in “Generate Command for console”, edit this command for myself and after starting this command Katalon opened in new window and I see window in Katalon with enter license. But when I enter my credentials nothing happens. I see this window and don’t have any errors. I’m writing correct credentials and I’m checked it.
And when I want to run command for console mode why I must write my license credentials when this process must be automatically for running my test suites?

My edited command for console:

katalon.exe -noSplash -runMode=console -projectPath=“C:\Users\Valeriia\Katalon Studio\UpSWOT\UpSWOT.prj” -retry=0 -testSuitePath=“Test Suites/Regression/Regression” -browserType=“Chrome” -executionProfile=“Test” -apiKey=“7cdf6239-c1cc-43e6-b547-5d4b48122d01” --config -proxy.auth.option=NO_PROXY -proxy.system.option=NO_PROXY -proxy.system.applyToDesiredCapabilities=true -webui.autoUpdateDrivers=true

And command from “Generate Command for console”:

katalonc -noSplash -runMode=console -projectPath=“C:\Users\Valeriia\Katalon Studio\UpSWOT\UpSWOT.prj” -retry=0 -testSuitePath=“Test Suites/Order and check out with Global Variable” -browserType=“Chrome” -executionProfile=“Test” -apiKey=“7cdf6239-c1cc-43e6-b547-5d4b48122d01” --config -proxy.auth.option=NO_PROXY -proxy.system.option=NO_PROXY -proxy.system.applyToDesiredCapabilities=true -webui.autoUpdateDrivers=true

What version of KS and OS are you using?

Katalon Studio - 8.4.1 version.
OS - Windows 10 Home, 21H2 version.

Given it’s a current version, I will submit a ticket to the Product Team for them to have a look.

Пн, 22 авг. 2022 г. в 07:06, Wei Chen via Katalon Community <notifications@katalon.discoursemail.com>:

Given it’s a current version, I will submit a ticket to the Product Team for them to have a look.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You have received a response to your Question in the Katalon Community.

Please take a minute to visit your topic, upvote likeyour favorite answer and mark tickif the reply solves your problem. Your encouragement matters!

Sincerely,
The Katalon Community Team

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Thank you so much) Waiting for your respond with this issue and bug fixing

Is it possible for you to show some screenshots for the Product Team to better understand the problem?

I attached the video with this problem.
You can see that with my credentials I can run test suites lokaly, but when I run from cmd I see a window with a license.
This is a first problem, because Katalon should run cases without it.
And you can see the second problem: when I write my credentials program does not turn to run the test suite from cmd. And I see always this window without errors

Run test suite.mp4

вт, 23 авг. 2022 г. в 11:25, Wei Chen via Katalon Community <notifications@katalon.discoursemail.com>:

You would need to provide access to the video

Done
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GzqqmzTA-bP6G28okmFs-B35xVEjsos5/view?usp=sharing

ср, 24 авг. 2022 г. в 04:57, Wei Chen via Katalon Community <notifications@katalon.discoursemail.com>:

@Alex5, the Product Team just checked, and they think that after changing the password from https://admin.katalon.com, it can work as expected.