[Request] Set execution speed slow fast

Execution speed control

Like to see/request a feature to set the speed execution of test suites/cases. Something simular what SE IDE and SideeX already offers in their recorder.

Patrick Groot said:

Execution speed control

Like to see/request a feature to set the speed execution of test suites/cases. Something simular what SE IDE and SideeX already offers in their recorder.

Patrick,

This feature will be included in the next release of Katalon Recorder. As always, thank you very much for all the suggestion you’ve posted.

Regards,
Liam

Yes, i could see command setspeed is recognized and executed now in katalon 3.2.2.

So a year has passed and we haven’t seen SetSpeed implemented.
As of now it does nothing.

Any chance this would change soon ?

Antonincaeiro,

Execution speed had been implemented since version 3.2.2 of Katalon Recorder. Please update to the latest version to have this feature.

Thank you for choosing Katalon!

Best,
Liam

Im on the latest 3.6.11, the command “setSpeed” with value in either fields does not introduce delay after operations

I have the same issue. setSpeed command don’t work. It’s not a big deal for me actually. I’m setting speed with slider but it would be cool if this command really set speed so we can for example set it to go faster when filling the form and such things.