Repeat objects on the project

Hi. I have such a problem. I have in the project who test more objects that are repeated. If I enter a parameter for the first object, it changes them all in the project. Likewise, if I change a parameter in the last object, it changes them all in the project. Is there a way to treat it? well thank you

You can set up your test like you would if you were doing it manually. When you change one parameter, then you have your test script check that all the other parameters change, as you would want them to do.

As an example, if there is a drop-down that has country codes, when change to USA, then expect to see the list of states in the next drop-down. If change to CAN, then expect to see the list of provinces. I am assuming this is what you mean by your request. Just put in an appropriate amount of delay or wait to allow the form/page to reset from the change.

Example
"country"
WebUI.selectOptionByLabel(findTestObject('myPage/select_Country'), "United States", false)

"province state UNITED STATES"
WebUI.waitForElementClickable(findTestObject('myPage/select_ProvinceState'), 10)
WebUI.verifyOptionPresentByLabel(findTestObject('myPage/select_ProvinceState'), 'CO', false, 10)

WebUI.delay(1)

"country"
WebUI.selectOptionByLabel(findTestObject('myPage/select_Country'), 'Canada', false)

"province state CANADA"
WebUI.waitForElementClickable(findTestObject('myPage/select_ProvinceState'), 10)
WebUI.selectOptionByLabel(findTestObject('myPage/select_ProvinceState'), 'ON', false)
WebUI.verifyOptionSelectedByLabel(findTestObject('myPage/select_ProvinceState'), 'ON', false, 10)

Yes, something similar. But how do I put a delay between steps? well thank you

The simplest delay is
WebUI.delay(1) // the number in parenthesis is the number of seconds

You can also use any of the wait statements, like:
WebUI.waitForElementVisible(findTestObject('theTestObject'), 10)

WebUI.waitForElementClickable(findTestObject('theTestObject'), 10)

WebUI.waitForPageLoad(10)

and others:
WebUiBuiltInKeywords (Katalon Studio API Specification)