Project Settings > Execution > WebUI > Default Time Capsule: a verb "Disable", or an adjective "Disabled"?

In a Katalon Studio WebUI project, you can select Project Setting > Execution > WebUI,

in this dialog displayed

• Default Time Capsule Enable/Disable.

I think it is wrong to use a verbe “Disable” here. You must use an adjective “Disabled” instead.

reason

When I have the option is set to be Default Time Capsle Disable, I looked at the file <projectDir>/settings/internal/com.kms.katalon.execution.webui.properties, that option is serialized as

Here the setting is expressed by an adjective Enabled that has a boolean value false, which means a status being “Disabled”.

Therefore I think that the dialog should rather say

• Time Capsule is Enabled
    or
  • Time Capsule is Disabled
2 Likes

Another option “Default Smart Wait — [Enable/Disable]” is also problematic.

2 Likes

Hi Kazu,

Your report was understandable with changing Enable/Disable to Enabled/Disabled.

However on execution.default.webUi.timeCapsuleEnabled=false, I’m not quite sure what you mean, the set is Disabled and Enabled=False express just that (Yes it’s might be a little confuse),

So as my understanding this should be adjust to execution.default.webUi.timeCapsuleDisabled/Enabled without using the boolean?

Is there any part in KS that might cause you the same problem beside this beside the 2 you mentioned?

Thank you,
Chris

i find no problem here.

i dont see what you mean here

Got you Kazu, working on it as we speak.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.