Price Slider Issue

Hi,

I have been trying to set price slider using click offset by giving positions. But I’m able to handle only min price value , the max price range is not controlling with positions. And also tried with darg and drop but not working. Is there any solution other than this?

Could you share the HTML with your slider in it ?

Hi Nicolas,

Please check the attached HTML slider.

Screenshot from 2019-06-21 10-38-50.png

And for Price minimum value, I have used click offset and I have used positions. But for Price Max Range click offset is not working. I have used drag and drop so it is dragging upto 5%. But if I want to find an certain range value then how I need to do it?

This is my code.

WebUI.openBrowser(‘’)

WebUI.navigateToUrl(GlobalVariable.URL)

WebUI.waitForPageLoad(30)

WebDriver driver = DriverFactory.getWebDriver()

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘Page_Search/Btn_Search’))

WebUI.waitForPageLoad(30)

WebUI.delay(10)

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘Page_PropertyFilter_Price/Btn_Price’))

WebUI.delay(3)

WebUI.clickOffset(findTestObject(‘Page_PropertyFilter_Price/Lbl_Price Range’), 45, 11)

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘Page_PropertyFilter_Price/Btn_Price’))

WebUI.delay(3)

WebUI.dragAndDropToObject(findTestObject(‘Page_PropertyFilter_Price/Lbl_MaxRange’), findTestObject(‘Page_PropertyFilter_Price/Lbl_MaxRange’),
FailureHandling.STOP_ON_FAILURE).

Through this code this is the minimum and maximum value , I can see. And for minimum value If change position then I can see the difference in price value, But for maximum value how can I set range to different values.

Screenshot from 2019-06-21 10-44-43.png

Thanks.

I don’t think the HTML shows the slider. I am not sure you are using the correct object. Sometimes object are hard to find.

I have used xpath (//div[@class=“input-range__slider”])[1].

Hi ,
Slider automation in Katalon studio