POLL - Dark Theme / Sortable Lists / Beer

• In the next update, Katalon Developers should provide a dark theme.
  • In the next update, Katalon Developers should make every list in the IDE sortable (where it makes sense).
  • In the next update, Katalon should use machine learning to learn how to make coffee and pour a cold beer.
  • None of this stuff interests me, Katalon Developers should focus on more important things first.

0 voters

2 Likes

in the next update, katalon should improve linux support. since is gtk2, dark theming or whatever theming will be already solved :smile:

1 Like

By the end of every day, my eyes have turned to sandpaper from looking at this IDE (an IDE which I otherwise enjoy very much). If I had 10 votes, 11 of them would be for a dark theme…

6 Likes

@devalex88 has told me that we can expect a preview this week @Brandon_Hein of the dark theme. The improvement we have all been asking for is right around the corner, although sounds like it will need some work and help from the community to get it 100%

3 Likes

There’s light (dark?) at the end of the tunnel! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Maybe you shouldnt work in a pitch black basement with screen brightness over 9000 :stuck_out_tongue::smiley:

1 Like

On the contrary, I work in an office with all the brightness set just right… The scenario you’re describing is somewhat true for my gaming hours though! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

use sunglasses :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Dark theme would be great !

1 Like

If anyone wants to try the pre-release “release candidate 3” it’s here:

https://github.com/katalon-studio/katalon-studio/releases/tag/v6.3.0.rc3

Understand this is NOT an officially published release - yet. You are advised to make backups of your projects before using them with v6.0.3.rc3.

5 Likes