It’s OK. I know how to attach source jar files to the project even in the free version KS.
Let me tell you here how I changed Katalon Studio version 7.7.0 free version so that I can view the source code of
- In a test case editor pane, type ctrl + shift + T on Windows (cmd + shift + T on Mac), search for verifyAllLinksOnCurrentPageAccessible
- In the “Open Type” dialog, enter type name
WebUiBuiltInKeywords and search.
- You will see Class File Editor opens. It says “The JAR file …/com.kmks.core.webui_xxx.jar” has no source attachment. You can attache the source by cliking Attach Source below:
- I cliked the “Attache Source” button, a smaller dialog opens.
- I chose “External location / Path” for External File, and specified
on my Mac. (On Windows the parent dir path would be different)
6. Click OK to attache the source jar to the project
When I right-click
WebUiBuiltInKeywords in the test case source and choose
Open Declaration, the source of the class opened in the editor.
I checked the
<projectDir>/.classpath file and found the following fragment:
Here we can see the
sourcepath=... attribute is declared which points to the location of