ObjectNotFoundException: .prj/bin/lib/internal/GlobalVariable.class not found

Hi all,

on 5.4.2, I’m able to run tests in the GUI, however when I try to run the same tests from the command line with Jenkins, they fail to launch. Looking in the logs at C:\Katalon\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-5.4.2\config\.metadata, I can see a series of errors cause by one root error:

Root exception:org.eclipse.core.internal.dtree.ObjectNotFoundException: Tree element '/C%%Jenkins%workspace%sharedspace%MobileEnterpriseTest%MobileEnterpriseTest.prj/bin/lib/internal/GlobalVariable.class' not found.	at org.eclipse.core.internal.dtree.AbstractDataTree.handleNotFound(AbstractDataTree.java:257)	at org.eclipse.core.internal.dtree.DeltaDataTree.getData(DeltaDataTree.java:596)	at org.eclipse.core.internal.dtree.DataDeltaNode.asBackwardDelta(DataDeltaNode.java:51)	at org.eclipse.core.internal.dtree.NoDataDeltaNode.asBackwardDelta(NoDataDeltaNode.java:60)	at org.eclipse.core.internal.dtree.NoDataDeltaNode.asBackwardDelta(NoDataDeltaNode.java:60)	at org.eclipse.core.internal.dtree.NoDataDeltaNode.asBackwardDelta(NoDataDeltaNode.java:60)	at org.eclipse.core.internal.dtree.NoDataDeltaNode.asBackwardDelta(NoDataDeltaNode.java:60)	at org.eclipse.core.internal.dtree.DataDeltaNode.asBackwardDelta(DataDeltaNode.java:48)	at org.eclipse.core.internal.dtree.DeltaDataTree.asBackwardDelta(DeltaDataTree.java:88)	at org.eclipse.core.internal.dtree.DeltaDataTree.reroot(DeltaDataTree.java:832)	at org.eclipse.core.internal.dtree.DeltaDataTree.reroot(DeltaDataTree.java:831)	at org.eclipse.core.internal.dtree.DeltaDataTree.reroot(DeltaDataTree.java:831)	at org.eclipse.core.internal.dtree.DeltaDataTree.reroot(DeltaDataTree.java:808)	at org.eclipse.core.internal.watson.ElementTree.immutable(ElementTree.java:519)....

I’m using profiles as opposed to global variables. However, in the past I was using global variables. Does anyone know a way to work around this?

Thanks!