Not able to record

Hi ,

I’m facing an issue while recording my application. As soon as I select the browser from drop down and click on record , the browser is opening but none of the steps are getting recorded or getting displayed in the recorder window.

1. For IE and Firefox , the application is opening but steps performed are not getting recorded.
2. For chrome , the application is not opening… Data: is coming in the adress bar. If i cancel the recording the following message is displayed - chrome failed to start : crashed.

I have installed the necessary addons.

Could you please help me on this issue.

Hi ,

I’m facing an issue while recording my application. As soon as I select the browser from drop down and click on record , the browser is opening but none of the steps are getting recorded or getting displayed in the recorder window.

1. For IE and Firefox , the application is opening but steps performed are not getting recorded.
2. For chrome , the application is not opening… Data: is coming in the adress bar. If i cancel the recording the following message is displayed - chrome failed to start : crashed.

I have installed the necessary addons.

I’m tried with the demo application - http://demoaut.katalon.com/

Log:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench 4 0 2018-04-05 15:36:26.682

!MESSAGE

!STACK 0

java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind

at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method)

at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:433)

at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:425)

at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:223)

at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(ServerSocketAdaptor.java:74)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.ServerConnector.open(ServerConnector.java:317)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractNetworkConnector.doStart(AbstractNetworkConnector.java:80)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.ServerConnector.doStart(ServerConnector.java:235)

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.doStart(Server.java:390)

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68)

at com.kms.katalon.objectspy.websocket.AddonSocketServer.start(AddonSocketServer.java:62)

at com.kms.katalon.composer.webui.recorder.dialog.RecorderDialog$1.run(RecorderDialog.java:266)

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:119)

!ENTRY org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench 4 0 2018-04-05 15:36:51.102

!MESSAGE

!STACK 0

java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind

at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method)

at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:433)

at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:425)

at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:223)

at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(ServerSocketAdaptor.java:74)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.ServerConnector.open(ServerConnector.java:317)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractNetworkConnector.doStart(AbstractNetworkConnector.java:80)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.ServerConnector.doStart(ServerConnector.java:235)

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.doStart(Server.java:390)

at com.kms.katalon.objectspy.websocket.AddonSocketServer.start(AddonSocketServer.java:62)

at com.kms.katalon.composer.webui.recorder.dialog.RecorderDialog$1.run(RecorderDialog.java:266)

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:119)

apr 05, 2018 3:37:13 PM org.openqa.selenium.remote.ProtocolHandshake createSession

INFO: Detected dialect: W3C

—> Windows 7
—> Katalon studio version - 5.3.1
—> Tried in all 3 browsers - IE 11 , Chrome 64 , Firefox 59

Could you please help me on this issue.

1 Like