Hi Community members,
Today, we are releasing the October 31st, 2023 update to the Katalon Platform which brings a few new features and enhancements as below
- We have built a new feature : You can now seamlessly create new Jira issues from TestOps after investigating a failed test result, so that you can quickly link this ticket to the current test result without leaving TestOps.
- We have also made the following enhancements :
- Revamp behaviors for Jira integration: Set up configuration and choose project, Create Webhook, and Enable Manual Refresh.
- Revamp behaviors for reporting defects by linking Jira existing issues: change UI for entry points & replace current input JIRA field by the Report Defect dialog (including Create New Jira Issue option).
- Enhance the notification mechanism for sending messages via Slack and Email: Send one mail & notification when all the sessions in execution have finished.
For more information, please refer to our Release Notes at: Katalon TestOps Release Notes | Katalon Docs
Google IDP Authentication Support In Universal Login and Katalon Studio: This new feature leverages Google Authentication which enables you to sign in to Katalon services using your existing Google credentials which eliminates the need to create and remember additional usernames and passwords. We believe this would make your experiences with Katalon Studio more seamless and convenient. This is available from Katalon Studio version 9.0.0.
Universal Login for all Katalon modules: This enhancement provides you with a better experience to seamlessly switch between different Katalon services without having to re-authenticate repetitively.