New Mac install, Sample Test Case, Can't find browser

I just installed Katalon on my Mac (Mojave) and tried to run the built in examples for test (Jira UI). The tests fail immediately, as the browser can’t be found. This happens for all browser options. Any ideas?

Thanks.

SLF4J: The requested version 1.7.16 by your slf4j binding is not compatible with [1.6]
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#version_mismatch for further details.
2019-02-28 15:08:43.716 INFO  c.k.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor   - --------------------
2019-02-28 15:08:43.718 INFO  c.k.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor   - START Test Cases/Simple         
Examples/Login Test/Test data hardcoding examples/Login with username and password specified in the test steps
2019-02-28 15:08:45.260 INFO  c.k.k.core.webui.driver.DriverFactory    - Starting 'Chrome' driver
2019-02-28 15:08:45.277 INFO  c.k.k.core.webui.driver.DriverFactory    - Action delay is set to 0 seconds
2019-02-28 15:08:45.302 ERROR c.k.k.core.keyword.internal.KeywordMain  - ❌ Unable to open browser with url: '' (Root cause: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The driver executable does not exist: 
/Users/*******/Desktop/Katalon Tests/Jira Sample.prj)
2019-02-28 15:08:45.303 ERROR c.k.k.core.context.internal.Test Hooker   - ❌ com.kms.katalon.core.exception.StepFailedException: Unable to open browser with url: '' (Root cause: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The driver executable does not exist: /Users/*******/Desktop/Katalon Tests/Jira Sample.prj)

More logs if you need them…

Hi @cajund

Could you try to create your own project and try out record/playback to see if this issue prevails to the use case. I can’t reproduce this issue, but if you really want to run the JIra example then please open the test case’s script view and added before all the import statements:

System.setProperty("webdriver.chrome.driver", "yourKatalonDownloadedFolder\configuration\resources\drivers\chromedriver_win32\chromedriver");

Let me know if it works.

Regards !