New here? Then come in and say hi! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Hi all,

I am Julien Mer.

Expert in QA โ€ฆ in charge of the implementation of Katalon in several companies in France.

Wish you help me!

Regards,
JM

4 Likes

Hi Julien,

Welcome to our Katalon community. We are glad you joined us and feel free to raise questions when you are using our products or sharing any interested topics with us.

Best,

2 Likes

Hi, Iโ€™m new to Katalonโ€ฆ just stop by and say Hi to everyone

3 Likes

Hi @chihung.le :wave:

Itโ€™s good to see you here! We hope you will find our forum an integral part of your automation testing journey in the months to come!

As you are new, we suggest that you spend a few minutes to go through our Getting Started Guides just to know how to navigate around our forum as well as other programs that we are running.

Hint: you will get rewarded the more you engage with others on our forum :wink:

Whenever you forgot how to perform certain actions on our forum, just summon our friend @discobot and follow its instruction to jog your memories :wink:

Last but not least, your experience on Katalon Community is very important to us. Thus, we would greatly appreciate it if you could share with us about what you like and what you think our forum needs improvement on via the below topic โ€ฆ

Happy testing! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hi,

Iโ€™m Carolyn and I have been in Testing for over 20 years and Automating for the last 10. Switched to Katalon 3 years ago (from Selenium with C#) as I found the features I needed in Katalon that speed up writing tests. Particularly like the Hybrid approach of Keywords + Data Driven. My first experience of Katalon put me off, but after doing a course on UDEMY, I found my way.

4 Likes

Hi @carolyn,

Thank you for joining us here!!! Very exciting to welcome you to our global community. Check out these programs to get you more engaged:

1. Katalon Certification Program - Advanced Your Career With Katalon
  2. Getting Started (Part 6) - Get recognized for your contribution with the Kudos Rewards Scheme! ๐Ÿ†
  3. Katalon Creator Program

And more for you explore, let me and my colleage know if you need any help from us @mike.verinder @albert.vu @Elly_Tran @viet.nguyen

2 Likes

Hello,

I am Kuldeep Rana and I have more than 12 years of experience in Automation testing. I had the pleasure to be part of Katalon Studio in its initial days when I wrote some tutorials and reviews on Katalon, comparing it with tools like - Selenium on my website - ArtOfTesting.com.

I am back with this amazing community.

4 Likes

Hi there Kuldeep, :wave:

Welcome back to our community! Now it has been quite a while since you were last here so we understand that you may have some questions regarding the new changes around the forum (navigation, category structures, and such). Feel free to let us know if you need support getting around the forum. :smile:

We think you would be quite interested in the Technical Blogger pathway in our new Contributor Program, where you can write tips & tricks articles or tutorials, and get rewarded as well! :wink:

Happy testing & have a nice weekend! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hi Everyone!!

3 Likes

Hi Ravikanth, :wave:

Welcome to Katalon Community! We hope you are having fun exploring our forum so far. Feel free to let us know in this thread about where you are from, what you do, and anything fun you would like to share or what is on your mind right now :wink:

Cheers :+1:

2 Likes

Hi all, my name is Shakkir, I am from Southern part of India,Kerala. I work as QA Engineer for more than last one year, when I came across katalon i was really wondered by the functions which is provided in the tool, I can clearly say as QA the only tool you need is katalon, you can do web UI,Mobile,API all kind of testing with katalon, I would like to get certified as master in katalon, and use katalon for the upcoming project in my firm.

2 Likes

Hi @Shakkir, welcome to our Katalon Community. We look forward to your great contribution to our forum. Please reach out to us if you need any further information. Cheers!

3 Likes

Hi Everyone,

This is Utkarsh Deepak from SumTotal Systems company having 11 years of Experience into Manual and Automation testing. I am from Lucknow U.P. and currently working in an MNC company based out in Hyderabad Telangana.

5 Likes

Hi Everyone!

This is Akshay from Tecvolo Labs having 1.5 years of experience in Automation Testing. I love to explore features of Katalon Studio. Best wishes to the Katalon Studio team!

4 Likes

Hi @udeepak, excited to have you here in our community, canโ€™t wait to see your experience and knowledge to be shared with our global members! Check out our programs here Katalon Community Hub to ensure you get all you need! Looking forward to catching up with you soon.

1 Like

Hey @akshay.sarve, welcome to our Katalon Community. Itโ€™s great to see you here with all of us. Please do not hesitate to check all the programs and newcomers corner! We are here to help! Reach out to us if you need any other things!

2 Likes

Hi team, Sudhir here

4 Likes

Hey Sudhir,

Nice to meet you here and welcome to our Katalon community! Looking forward to your engagement soon.

2 Likes