New here? Then come in and say hi! 👋

Let others know where you are from, what you do and anything else fun you would like to share! :smile:

Even a technical community is first and foremost a community of people - so let’s get to know each other better and chat!

This section is for off-topic conversations and having fun - share a movie that impressed you, a book you found inspirational or post a photo of your favorite hiking spot, dining place, etc.

If you’re new then feel free to use this channel to introduce yourself and let us know where you are from, what you do, and anything else fun or on your mind that you would like to share :smile:

We can’t wait to get to know you! :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Hi everyone, my name is Vu Le (you can also call me Albert) and I’m an employee moderator on Katalon Community based in beautiful Vietnam! :sunny::vietnam:

At the moment I’m taking care of the day-to-day operation of our Community and working to improve it thanks to your feedback and suggestions. Feel free to reach out to me at @albert.vu if you have any question and/or issue when using/navigating through the Community or just want to say hello :v:

Outside of Katalon, I can be found playing video games, occasionally posting in subreddits such as r/headphones or r/popheads, or just exploring food spots around Saigon :shallow_pan_of_food:

6 Likes

Hi everyone, my name is Vu Tran (different last name than Albert above :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:). I’m an employee moderator and working in the same office based in Vietnam with more than 200 Katalians.

I’m taking care of the growth of Katalon community and ensure that all users get the support they need and connect with global network of Katalon experts. Please connect with me via my profile at @vu.tran.

Outside of Katalon, I’m an outdoorsy person with all kinds of activities from trekking, hiking, cycling and stand-up paddling, whatever related to nature. :deciduous_tree:

7 Likes

Hello Community Members,

Sara Leslie and I head up the Community and Academy teams. I’m fortunate enough to work with a great company and community.

Always looking for new ideas for how we can add features, programs and other offerings to our ecosystem.

When I’m not at work I’m racing cars and riding horses.

Feel free to ping me anytime.

6 Likes

My name is Wei Chen. I have been a Community Intern since the beginning of July this year.

I mainly monitor and answer inquiries and requests on the forum relating to the products, which is why you often see me here.

Outside of Katalon, I am pursuing my Bachelor of Computing Science (Honors) and trying to graduate overall.

6 Likes

Hello, my name is Viet Nguyen. Call me Viet. I’m a content creator in the Community team. :writing_hand:

I’m taking part in creating the courses on Katalon Academy and articles in the Community. You can see some of my work here in the Product Insights subcategory. Feedback is always welcome as I can further improve.

I really enjoy learning, either about work or non-work. In my free time, I usually go around the city on my motorbike to get fresh air, food, and drinks.

6 Likes

Hello :unicorn:

I’m Xuan (which means Spring in Vietnamese), or you can call me Kami. I’m a Technical Writer at Katalon. I’ve been a happy Katalian here for around 1 year, and it’s really interesting to write documents for Katalon products. I always believe that helping users by enhancing documentation every day makes my job valuable. We always welcome your feedback and suggestion on documentation so that we could improve better :woman_fairy:t2:

Not only a Technical Writer, but I’m also a lifestyle blogger and a book lover with pink hair.

It’s nice to be a part of our Community :two_hearts:
I’ll see you around :tada:
xoxo

5 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m Uyen from Katalon’s Communications Team :raised_hands:t2:. I do corporate branding, public relations, and other communications responsibilities.

Given the fact that I don’t have a technical background, I’m so excited to join our Community and learn from our fellow experts in the field.

:cherry_blossom: Outside work, I enjoy being a daydreamer :thought_balloon:, a melophile :notes:, a travelholic :airplane:, and a bookworm :books:.

6 Likes

Howdy my new friends here! :wave:

I’m Chau from Katalon’s Communications team. Sounds familiar? Yeah, I’m Uyen (above)'s teammate. My typical work day is filled with idea generation, content creation, event management, and other interesting duties.

I have no technical background, but thanks to Katalon, I am enjoying a year-long “honeymoon” here, exploring the world of software testing :globe_with_meridians:, and getting to know lots of bright-minded techies :raised_hands:.

Outside of work, half of me enjoys visiting historical sites, listening to old songs, practicing yoga. The other part of me likes gathering with friends, and being immersed in the hustle and bustle of the city :hugs:.

6 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Need help testing Desktop App

My name is Archana. I am employee of Quality kiosk.

5 Likes

Hello everyone!

3 Likes

Hi @archana.tikole, :wave:

Welcome to Katalon Community! It’s good to have you here! My name is Vu (you can also call me Albert) and I take care of the daily operation of our site & improve it with your feedback & suggestions!

If you have any difficulties navigating our community or would like to see any features (UI/UX-wise) implemented, you can let me know by sending me a personal message :email: or create a topic under Site Feedback.

As you’re a new member, we highly recommend you to check out our Getting Started Guides to help you learn the ins-and-outs of Katalon Community :+1:

And check out this topic to learn how to get your first Kudo Reward (a $20 Amazon US eGift card) on us!

We look forward to your participation on our community :hugs:

3 Likes

Hi! My name is Sejal. I’m new to Katalon and looking forward to learn testing efficiently!

4 Likes

Hi @sejalyelgodkar, :wave:

Welcome to Katalon Community! Feel free to Ask the Community if you run into any issue.

As you’re a new member to our community, we recommend you spend a few minutes going through our Getting Started Guide :books: to learn how to get the most out of the site.

And as you mentioned that you wanted to learn how to test more efficiently, we also recommend you to check out some of the beginner-friendly courses on Katalon Academy to help you get started with using Katalon Platform!

Happy learning! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hi all,

I am Julien Mer.

Expert in QA … in charge of the implementation of Katalon in several companies in France.

Wish you help me!

Regards,
JM

4 Likes

Hi Julien,

Welcome to our Katalon community. We are glad you joined us and feel free to raise questions when you are using our products or sharing any interested topics with us.

Best,

2 Likes