I have installed the Chrome plugin version 3.6.14 and am trying to add a new formatter.
As soon as you make a change, the plugin gets corrupted and you get the “This extension may have been corrupted” message and can repair the plugin.
I have added two new lines to the index.html file for the option as well as importing my newly created js file - same as sample file with changed name on first line, but the plugin died.
Then i have kept everything as it was installed and made the following change to the …\newformatters\sample.js file and again the plugin died.
content += ’ 3 ’ + command.command + ’ | ’ + command.target + ’ | ’ + command.value + ‘\n’;
Would be great if you could let me know about what I am doing wrong.
-edit fixed formatting