Needs TestObjectProperty constructor for TestObjectProperty(java.lang.String, com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.ConditionType, java.lang.Integer)

Trying to set up parameters in REST Web service but failing to do the same as one of the parameter is integer and there is no method for

TestObjectProperty(java.lang.String, com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.ConditionType, java.lang.Integer) .

Please help .

Thanks for update , But I need to pass integer as a parameter as its the only data supported by the service but the method defined is only supporting string.

TestObjectProperty(java.lang.String, com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.ConditionType, java.lang.String)

And I am trying to insert parameter using given below code snippet and getting exception from the REST service which is expected .I need same method but only difference is instead of string param value it can accept integer .Or work around of it .

req.getRestParameters().add(new TestObjectProperty(java.lang.String, com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.ConditionType, java.lang.String)))

You can simply add your integer into quotes to be treated as String.

TestObjectProperty prop = new TestObjectProperty("xxx", ConditionType.EQUALS, "1")

You can convert your integer to string using this one: String.valueOf(number)