My Test is broken - Form not being submited properly

Hi there,

I’m having trouble with this login form at https://scratch.mit.edu/ using Katalon studio.

The expected behavior is that I’m able to enter my username and password, and be taken to a page to enter further details such as age, sex and location.

With Katalon, I’m able to fill in the forms as expected but upon submission, it has taken me to a different page.
Using the developer tool, I was able to check no cookie has been set after the login.

To replicate this, please use this dummy account I created:
Username: testkatalon
password: testtest2

My code:
`WebUI.openBrowser(’’)

WebUI.navigateToUrl(‘https://scratch.mit.edu/’)

WebUI.enableSmartWait()

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘Object Repository/Page_Scratch - Imagine Program Share/span_Sign in’))

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘Object Repository/Page_Scratch - Imagine Program Share/input__username’))

WebUI.setText(findTestObject(‘Object Repository/Page_Scratch - Imagine Program Share/input__username’), ‘testkatalon’)

WebUI.setEncryptedText(findTestObject(‘Object Repository/Page_Scratch - Imagine Program Share/input__password’), ‘YsxTccsmuDrYK6lYkm3X/Q==’)

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘Object Repository/Page_Scratch - Imagine Program Share/span_Sign in’))

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘Object Repository/Page_Scratch - Complete your Registration/button_Get Started’))

WebUI.selectOptionByValue(findTestObject(‘Object Repository/Page_Scratch - Complete your Registration/select_January’),
‘3’, true)

WebUI.selectOptionByValue(findTestObject(‘Object Repository/Page_Scratch - Complete your Registration/select_2019’), ‘2017’,
true)

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘Object Repository/Page_Scratch - Complete your Registration/label_Male’))

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘Object Repository/Page_Scratch - Complete your Registration/label’))

WebUI.setText(findTestObject(‘Object Repository/Page_Scratch - Complete your Registration/input__usergenderOther’), ‘Student’)

WebUI.selectOptionByValue(findTestObject(‘Object Repository/Page_Scratch - Complete your Registration/select_Select countryUnited States of Ameri_42de56’),
‘au’, true)

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘Object Repository/Page_Scratch - Complete your Registration/div_Personal InformationThis information wi_6e7e22’))

`

Hi @NickW680

What version are you using ?

hello,

nothing is not broken, registration is done only once after that you will log in as your credentials

Tried both 7.0.0 Build 1 RC2 and 6.3.3, same result

Hi @NickW680

I tried it with 7.0.0 RC2 and here’s the result:

demo

Do your test express the same behavior ?

hi,

after once registered success with this script to log in

WebUI.openBrowser('')

WebUI.navigateToUrl('https://scratch.mit.edu/')

String title = WebUI.getWindowTitle()
    println title

WebUI.click(findTestObject('Object Repository/BrokenTest/Page_Scratch - Imagine Program Share/span_Kirjaudu sisn'))

WebUI.setText(findTestObject('Object Repository/BrokenTest/Page_Scratch - Imagine Program Share/input__username'), 'testkatalon')

WebUI.setText(findTestObject('Object Repository/BrokenTest/Page_Scratch - Imagine Program Share/input__password'), 
        'testtest2')

String css = "#navigation > div > ul > li.link.right.login-item > div > div > form > div.flex-row.submit-row > button"
    TestObject to = new TestObject("Object")
    to.addProperty("css", ConditionType.EQUALS, css, true)
    WebUI.click(to)```