Subjects covered in Katalon forum:
Discussions in Katalon forum must be either asking or answering questions about the use of these products: Katalon Studio, Katalon Analytics, and Katalon Recorder.
If you post any questions, answers, or discussions which are irrelevant to the above products, then Katalon staff will close the discussion and remove your post.
Rules for posting an issue:
You need to follow rules from this discussion.
Rules for posting a new feature/suggestion:
- Titles should be simple, clear, and easy to understand.
- Describe how these features can improve Katalon products (Katalon Studio, Katalon Analytics, Katalon Recorder) or why the current features need to be updated.
- Adding pictures and videos is available to support your requests.
- Impress us with your ideas. If you have thoughts on how this can be implemented, feel free to let us know as well.
- This category is only for requesting features. DO NOT post any bugs or issues under this category.
- Please provide as many details possible in your suggestion, to help us understand your suggestion better and save us time to get back to you.
Posting a new discussion or replying to an existing one
- First, before posting a new discussion or replying to an existing one, please use the Search function. If you can’t find any relevant discussion, please continue to read to learn how to correctly post about your concern.
- Create only one new discussion for each subject you need help with.
- If you are going to post an issue, please use this template.
- Any new discussion must be posted in the appropriate category.
- Only post on older existing discussions if they are the exact same topic as your concern. If in doubt,create a new discussion.
Users who spam Katalon forum will have their posts deleted. Spamming after repeated warnings will lead to you being blocked.
Images and other media
You can add images or videos of your computer screen to help explain your obstacles using Katalon. Inappropriate media will be removed.
Don’t post any sensitive information. Katalon staff will remove personal information from your posts to protect your privacy and the privacy of others.
- Link to content rather than posting it in its entirety, unless you are the copyright holder or have permission from the copyright holder.
- Do not post direct links to executable files. Moderators may remove these links to protect users from potentially malicious downloads. (You can post a link to the webpage that contains the file download but it may also be removed if Katalon staffs finds that the web page content could be harmful or if the web page link is spam.)
Language and Conduct
- Do not use obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, or excessively violent language.