🎁 [Minigame - CLOSED] PLAY, SHARE & WIN EXCITING GIFTS UP TO $300!

Data is now the most valuable resource in the world, if we know how to leverage it, we will win the world.

28 Likes
2 Likes

If only I were an expert at my job also
As long as you have the information, you will do anything much easier.

4 Likes
3 Likes

6 Likes

Medical science has proved from the research that every mind is unique and thus thinks and behaves differently.

Taking it in quality engineer’s perspective, the approach one follows in analysing a particular situation is also unique and different.

Lets prove this with a simple example:

In a group of 10 people, I am writing any word from the dictionary lets say it is “Poison” and i want everyone to write a sentence on it and believe me there responses will be different

What makes me unique is always thinking about the alternative way to diagnose the issue/problem and it helped me in my professional career many times.

Cheers :blush:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Data = Knowledge = Wisdom.

1 Like

Being open-minded and multidimensional thinking are the keys to be a leading tester.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Hi @anjana.manandhar,
Thanks for sharing your result with everyone! Though I see that you’re missing your caption! :smiling_face_with_tear:

As mentioned in our instruction:

And remember to invite your friends to join and react on your post as well! The more, the merrier! :partying_face:

‘‘Where there is data smoke, There is business fire’’
@Thomas Redman

7 Likes

Data Management is State of the Art and Open Challenges in Industry 4.0.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Data is also one of the most valuable resource that Industry 4.0 nowadays needs.

36 Likes
4 Likes

Always searching for clues to the next big thing :grin:

2 Likes

Tester is the eternal enemy of Developer :joy::joy:

62 Likes

Hi @feryme and @isac.o35,

Thanks for sharing your result with everyone! Though I see that you’re missing your caption! :smiling_face_with_tear:

As mentioned in our instruction:

And remember to invite your friends to join and react on your post as well! The more, the merrier! :partying_face:

2 Likes