🎁 [Minigame - CLOSED] PLAY, SHARE & WIN EXCITING GIFTS UP TO $300!

Always have a plan but you gotta be flexible and ready to improvise !

3 Likes

:star_struck:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Data is the key to Quality :1st_place_medal:

4 Likes
4 Likes

QA engineer is a guardian of uninterrupted communication!

4 Likes
4 Likes

Type E | The Adaptor

Share to win

Retake test

You’re a pro at:

1. Being adept: Picking up on things quickly is one of your strong suits. Learning new tools, keeping up with the latest technology and testing techniques are all parts of your daily routine. You also learn from past mistakes and come up with new initiatives.

2. Staying resilient: Great testers never give up. When it comes to bug hunting, patience is a virtue. You always look into the software, try to make it better, and approach all testing challenges and difficulties with a positive attitude.

3. Communication skills: You have the ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal forms with both non-technical and technical people. Through open communication, you are always looking for ways to improve testing quality and efficiency.

Workflow-oriented

Dedicated

Collaborative

Planner

User-oriented

Adaptable

Solo

Explorer

Our website uses cookies to offer you a better experience, such as account registration and software downloading. Learn more

3 Likes

Hey, a rule is a rule, and without rules there’s chaos. :rofl: (Do you know where this caption is from? :star_struck:)

3 Likes
1 Like

Any application that has an intended end user is nothing without that user, regardless how reliable, how functional, how flexible it might be, so usability issues matter (…even when some upper-level manager only cares about sales numbers, and lacks the perspective that any user base that isn’t made up of a retained user base is a burning user base, and with churn may one day result in them having no new users).

Holistic approaches understands that context matters, that shallow attempts at validation may tick boxes with meeting requirements, but a user is rarely that shallow, requirements is not really the domain of those using the application, they are just trying to either work out how to do something, see if something is possible, or reach a particular goal. Shallow approaches, and likewise purely tool-driven approaches, will leave voids that your users will fall into.

5 Likes

Providing and maintaining the content secure is the key!

4 Likes

A good knowledge of automated testing tools will help you test applications faster and more reliably :cowboy_hat_face:

47 Likes

he forced me to like this post

What a great friendship!!! and You know a thing or 2 today, I hope haha

1 Like

Hi kavyaqaprofessional,
Thanks for sharing your result with everyone! Though I see that you’re missing your caption! :smiling_face_with_tear:

As mentioned in our instruction:

And remember to invite your friends to join and react on your post as well! The more, the merrier! :partying_face:

Hi todorp007,
Thanks for sharing your result with everyone! Though I see that you’re missing your caption! :smiling_face_with_tear:

And remember to invite your friends to join and react on your post as well! The more, the merrier! :partying_face:

Hi sps.siva24,

Hi jellewood,