! Message Could not install bundle plugins, A bundle is already installed with the name - URGENT

I am having issue on opening the studio on my Windows 10 , 64 bit with latest version of Studio 5.4.1

Attached the logs file

.log

1 Like

Hello ,

Does anybody have solution to the above issue. I have the same problem.

!SESSION 2018-05-29 08:11:20.499 -----------------------------------------------

eclipse.buildId=unknown

java.version=1.8.0_102

java.vendor=Oracle Corporation

BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=en_GB

Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -data config

!ENTRY org.eclipse.update.configurator 4 0 2018-05-29 08:11:29.299

!MESSAGE Could not install bundle plugins/atu.testrecorder.screen-recorder_2.1.0.jar A bundle is already installed with the name “atu.testrecorder.screen-recorder” and version “2.1.0”

!ENTRY org.eclipse.update.configurator 4 0 2018-05-29 08:11:29.319

!MESSAGE Could not install bundle plugins/com.fasterxml.jackson.core.jackson-annotations_2.4.1.jar A bundle is already installed with the name “com.fasterxml.jackson.core.jackson-annotations” and version “2.4.1”

!ENTRY org.eclipse.update.configurator 4 0 2018-05-29 08:11:29.329

!MESSAGE Could not install bundle plugins/com.fasterxml.jackson.core.jackson-core_2.4.1.jar A bundle is already installed with the name “com.fasterxml.jackson.core.jackson-core” and version “2.4.1”

!ENTRY org.eclipse.update.configurator 4 0 2018-05-29 08:11:29.349

!MESSAGE Could not install bundle plugins/com.fasterxml.jackson.core.jackson-databind_2.4.1.jar A bundle is already installed with the name “com.fasterxml.jackson.core.jackson-databind” and version “2.4.1”

Similar issue here: https://pastebin.com/jw34jwav --we don’t have a stack trace, though.

Add

org.eclipse.update.reconcile=false

to configuration/config.ini

3 Likes

Mariusz said:

Add

org.eclipse.update.reconcile=false

to configuration/config.ini

Thanks. Works for me.

I had to extend the katalon docker image:

FROM katalonstudio/katalon

#http://forum.katalon.com/discussion/6446/message-could-not-install-bundle-plugins-a-bundle-is-already-installed-with-the-name-urgent
RUN echo "org.eclipse.update.reconcile=false" >> $KATALON_KATALON_INSTALL_DIR/configuration/config.ini

Is there any kind of a separator that should be added before pasting org.eclipse.update.reconcile= false to config.ini?

When I first tried to run the application after downloading, i got an error, here is the log (1st log).
I then tried adding this to the cofig.ini: org.eclipse.update.reconcile= false.

This is the log from the 2nd error.

1st log.log

2nd log.log