Launch the execution of the test scripts remotely

There’s no way to run Katalon scripts without either Katalon Studio or Katalon Runtime Engine…

Here’s what I can recommend:
1.) Have the customer install the trial version of KS on their local machine. This would eventually become the free version once the trial period has expired.
2.) Install KS on a shared machine (VM, cloud space, etc.) that both you and the customer could access.
3.) If you have a CI server (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.) that can execute your scripts (either directly on the server or on another machine that it can access), and you allow your customer access to this server, they could trigger builds remotely. Giving the customer access to your build server would probably not be ok though…

I would not recommend creating a connection to your local machine from remote machines. Hopefully the reason is obvious.

This begs the question: Why do you want your customer(s) to run your scripts? There are important business implications with this too… Are they paying for your scripts? Otherwise you’re basically giving them software for free, and I can’t imagine your supervisors would be alright with that.