KSE 7 Jenkins Jenkins execution throw Unable to delete lib folders. java.lang.NullPointerException

INFO: Katalon Version: 7.2.2
INFO: Command-line arguments: -apiKey=****** -projectPath=ent-api-test.prj -executionProfile=sqa -browserType=Web Service -retry=0 -statusDelay=15 -testSuitePath=Test Suites/AllSuites/AllSuites

Jenkins file has following:
katalonc.sh
-apiKey=“xxxxxxxx”
-projectPath=“ent-api-test.prj”
-executionProfile="${ENVIRONMENT}"
-browserType=“Web Service”
-retry=0
-statusDelay=15
-testSuitePath=“Test Suites/AllSuites/${params.TestSuite}”
-sendMail="${params.Email}"

katalonc.sh -apiKey=xxxxxxxx -projectPath=ent-api-test.prj -executionProfile=sqa -browserType=Web Service -retry=0 -statusDelay=15 -testSuitePath=Test Suites/AllSuites/AllSuites

Unable to delete lib folders.
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.kms.katalon.execution.console.ConsoleMain.deleteLibFolders(ConsoleMain.java:556)
at com.kms.katalon.execution.console.ConsoleMain.getProject(ConsoleMain.java:540)

If I change katalonc.sh to katalon-execute.sh which works on KS 6 with following
katalon-execute.sh
-executionProfile="${ENVIRONMENT}"
-browserType=“Web Service”
-retry=0
-statusDelay=15
-testSuitePath=“Test Suites/AllSuites/${params.TestSuite}” \

Got:
katalon-execute.sh -apiKey=xxxxxxxxx

Hi @gxu

Please check the permissions of installation folder.

@ThanhTo It’s in Jenkins dynamic node, not fixed node, then need to add code to go to installation directory and chmod there? It’s null point though.

Hi @gxu

I think you’d need to check read and write permissions in your project folder.

@ThanhTo thanks for reply, but I don’t think it’s permission issue, as it’s null point error throw from Katalon. Please fix it asap as it blocks our CI/CD. thank you.

Please try to provide an absolute path to see if it works.

@ThanhTo Change to absolute path worked

1 Like