Keyword runFeatureFile was failed (Root cause: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Boolean)

Hi @all,

KS v6.2.1 has been released, please check for update.

Thanks

Seems to have resolved the issue. Can you also push 6.2.1 to the docker hub?

It is not yet resolved in 6.3.3

i just tried 6.3.3. had the same issue again, deleting libs/bin resolved it for me.

I am getting error "com.kms.katalon.core.exception.StepFailedException: Keyword runFeatureFile was failed (Root cause: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: WebElement " error when I am running my feature file.

I created the test on my local Mac laptop where everything works fine. I moved the code to git and then cloned the project into my remote Windows PC and running the project from there. I get the error " com.kms.katalon.core.exception.StepFailedException: Keyword runFeatureFile was failed (Root cause: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: WebElement"

If I run my test as a test case instead of a BDD feature file, it works fine. Login and logout are working good.

The problem seems to be with BDD feature file.

Could someone help me on this?

I am also facing same problem but case is reversed. I have created BDD feature file implementation On WINDOWS machine. Everything is working as expected. Checked-in code to git. Now I have cloned project on MAC and somehow it is giving same error. Please help. There is something wrong as far as compatibility is concerned

I suppose, you have the bin directory is checked-in the Git repository. Right? The bin directory should not be shared by different platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux). If you have bin directory on your Mac, why not delete the <projectDir>/bin directory, close & restart KS.

Are you aware that some directories / files need to be .gitingnored?

See also

1 Like

kazurayam Thanks for the update. It has worked for me after deletion of Bin folder. Appreciate your help.