Katalon Studio SQL Query case statement

I’m working with Katalon Studio for Automatize web testing, I’m using data from database for user login, i had to difference from ORMA_PROFESSIONALS.PROF_SURNAME_2 wich ones are writter with a white space. But when i use this query in Katalon Studio SLQ Query, return to me that message.

I use the same Query in SQL Server Management 2016 and I don’t recieve any problem.

SELECT  SECU_USERS.USER_LOGIN as login,         ORMA_PROFESSIONALS.PROF_NAME         +' '+ ORMA_PROFESSIONALS.PROF_SURNAME_1        +''+case ORMA_PROFESSIONALS.PROF_SURNAME_2                 when '' then ''                else ' '+ORMA_PROFESSIONALS.PROF_SURNAME_2            end          as nameFROM SECU_USERS     inner join ORMA_PROFESSIONALS on          SECU_USERS.PROF_ID=ORMA_PROFESSIONALS.PROF_ID

Error:

com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Unable to identify the table SELECT    SECU_USERS.USER_LOGIN as login,         ORMA_PROFESSIONALS.PROF_NAME         +' '+ ORMA_PROFESSIONALS.PROF_SURNAME_1        +''+case ORMA_PROFESSIONALS.PROF_SURNAME_2                 when '' then ''                else ' '+ORMA_PROFESSIONALS.PROF_SURNAME_2            end          as nameFROM SECU_USERS     inner join ORMA_PROFESSIONALS on          SECU_USERS.PROF_ID=ORMA_PROFESSIONALS.PROF_ID para los metadatos. Query: SELECT   SECU_USERS.USER_LOGIN as login,         ORMA_PROFESSIONALS.PROF_NAME         +' '+ ORMA_PROFESSIONALS.PROF_SURNAME_1        +''+case ORMA_PROFESSIONALS.PROF_SURNAME_2                 when '' then ''                else ' '+ORMA_PROFESSIONALS.PROF_SURNAME_2            end          as nameFROM SECU_USERS     inner join ORMA_PROFESSIONALS on          SECU_USERS.PROF_ID=ORMA_PROFESSIONALS.PROF_ID Parameters: []

Would need to see more code and where you are using it. The error looks like it’s trying to see the whole query as the table. I’ve not queried directly in Katalon code, I either use a method or the built in katalon query tables. You have the option for data files and can call in results to a variable if you want to go that route.

Could you share the rest of your script and what you are trying to accomplish?