Katalon Studio activation - Cannot connect to Katalon TestOps server

Hi,

in our organization we would like to start with Katalon Studio and now we are launching a proof of concept.
I have downloaded the latest version 7.9. The problem is with the activation of the trial version. I have a registered account.
On screen Katalon Studio activation after entering serverURL, email, password I get an error message: “Cannot connect to Katalon TestOps server. Please check your Internet connection and try again.”
KatalonStudioActivation

In the proxy settings in IE, our organization use a script for automatic configuration.
In the Configure Authentication Proxy in the Katalon Studio, I tried the following:

1. No proxy - ends with an error message when activating.
  2. Use system proxy configuration - ends with an error message during activation.
  3. Manual proxy configuration: I entered the script for automatic configuration from IE into the Configure Authentication Proxy in Katalon studio - it ends with an error message during activation.

If I try the URL https://analytics.katalon.com directly from IE, it works.

We contacted our IT team to allow us the following domains:

The IT team verified that the entire katalon.com domain is enabled and the other two required:

The IT team thinks there is a bug on the part of aplication Katalon Studio.

Do you have any idea how to solve this problem and how to successfully activate the trial version of Katalon Studio?

Thank you for response.
Iveta N

Try in the Manual proxy setting, specify the IP address and the port number of your proxy.

As far as I know, the Configure Authentication Proxy does not understand the Proxy PAC javascript.