Katalon runtime engine suddenly started to throw Invalid Credential errors

Hello,
i have a problem with plugins reload:


Nothing changed on my side as far as i can tell and i suddenly can’t properly run tests because my plugins wont reload. Does anyone knows what is going on? There’s something wrong with authorization on Katalon Store or am i missing something?

Best regards,
Patryk

Hi, i have same problem :-/

Hello, I got the same issue, I´m able to get license and execute but the html report is not generated.

I am also experiencing the same issue. Desktop Application is fine.

I am also getting same error since yesterday.

I updated tags to Katalon Studio and Runtime Engine, because problem occurs only on runtime engine, not in desktop app like @ta1 said.

@duyluong are there any problems at Katalon Store auth? Are you the person to ask or do i have to ask someone else?(i don’t know to be honest, first time here with this kind of problem)

I too have the same problem since yesterday afternoon
Did something happen on Katalon’s servers? please it’s urgent
you need to install a new java version ???

This is an issue on their end. I just got a reponse on my ticket:

Hi Max,

Thanks for reaching out to Katalon Support Team.

I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience caused to you. At the moment, this is a known issue with the error message:

Failed to reload plugins.
com.kms.katalon.activation.plugin.models.ReloadPluginsException: Invalid credentials.

We have the same workaround to overcome it as what you’ve applied on your end which is “Store the plugin locally”. This issue is a top priority that our development team is trying to figure out the root cause to fix it soon.

I’ll keep you posted when it’s fixed!

Best regards,

Liam

My workaround was to download the plugin and place it in my project’s Plugin folder. I used this guide:

1 Like

Hello @maxwitte,
thank you for the info, for now i will try your workaround, please keep us informed on your ticket status.

installed plugin locally now works thanks

Hi there,

We are very sorry about this issue. The root cause is that our Store server didn’t authenticate the API key as credentials. It was resolved. Please re-run your test again.

Thanks

2 Likes