Katalon report uploader creates empty test suite executions?

We will release a new version in two days with performance improvements. Sorry for the issue - the usage is rising faster than expected.

1 Like

Even I am facing the same issue.Hope to get a fix for this soon.

I am also facing the same issue,pls fix for this as soon as possible.

Creates Empty test suite results ,graphs etc.

Hi @mia.ferguson is this issue solved? I also facing the same thing where i not able to see my test case result and report in katalon analytics when want to debug

New version has been deployed. It might take several hours to import all pending reports - after that new reports will be imported quickly.

2 Likes

@devalex88 - yep your teams update appears to resolved the issue for us. Thank you so much!!! :star2:

I’m still seeing latency - no reports available for the last three days.

I do like the look & feel of the new Analytics ui, though.

1 Like

@devalex88 I also confirm that, in our case, the latency is gone.
We have managed to successfully re-import some reports also.
And the look and feel is indeed very nice.

Thank you from our part!

1 Like

Latency issues still persist - no new reports populated in the ui since my last post, 4 days worth behind now.

1 Like

But for me it still uploads empty test result

with the passed test result.

Latency issues still persist - no new reports in the ui since my last update, now 7 days worth behind.

Any ETA on when this will be caught up?

Still no new reports showing in ui, now 9 days behind…

Also one request: put the ‘Started’ value back to the actual date/time rather than ‘x days ago’.

@Arsh What version of Katalon Studio did you use to upload reports?

@Jason_Roberts All pending reports have been imported already. Let me take a look - are you using Katalon Analytics with this forum account?

@devalex88 - correct, I’m using Analytics with this forum account. Thanks!

@devalex88 - any update? I’m still not seeing any test results from the last 15 days.

Could you give me the error execution id and the related screenshot ?

@Thong: The last execution ID I see in the Analytics ui is 16156, which is from 17 days ago.

Hi @Jason_Roberts,
I checked in database, all the results are normal. Could you take a screenshot on the error execution ?

@Thong - Screenshot attached. Thanks!