Katalon don't intercept file upload button click

Hello
I’m new to the community.
I found this wonderful tool yesterday and was doing the first tests.
I encountered a problem that I don’t know how to solve.
I have to automate a tool in which you need to click on the file upload button, but during registration when i click on the button the tool does not intercept anything.
I’ve also tried the spy web, and the result is the same.

Following the tool’s print screen and the related code of the page relative to the file upload control.

I also tried to manually insert the object in the repository and click on it via a line inserted in the script, but it gives me an error

Following the object properties manually insert:

this is the script code:

WebUI.openBrowser(‘’)

WebUI.navigateToUrl(‘http://xxxxxx/xxxxxxxx/xxx.jsp’)

WebUI.setText(findTestObject(‘Page/input_UserID_j_username’), ‘XXXXX’)

WebUI.setEncryptedText(findTestObject(‘Page/input_Password_j_password’), ‘M0ycg2Bs7cI=’)

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘Page/input_UserID_idsubmit’))

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘Page/a_Caricamento Liste’))

WebUI.selectOptionByValue(findTestObject(‘Page/select_Selezionare un valore per loperazioneInserimentoCancellazione’),
‘del’, true)

WebUI.Click(findTestObject(‘Page//File_Upload’))

this is the error when run the test:

09-04-2019 02:42:21 PM Test Cases/New Test Case

Elapsed time: 17,850s

Test Cases/New Test Case FAILED.
Reason:
groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: static com.kms.katalon.core.webui.keyword.WebUiBuiltInKeywords.Click() is applicable for argument types: (com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.TestObject) values: [TestObject - ‘Object Repository/Page//File_Upload’]
Possible solutions: click(com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.TestObject), click(com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.TestObject, com.kms.katalon.core.model.FailureHandling), check(com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.TestObject), back(), check(com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.TestObject, com.kms.katalon.core.model.FailureHandling), back(com.kms.katalon.core.model.FailureHandling)
at New Test Case.run(New Test Case:33)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.run(ScriptEngine.java:194)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.runScriptAsRawText(ScriptEngine.java:119)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.runScript(TestCaseExecutor.java:337)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.doExecute(TestCaseExecutor.java:328)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.processExecutionPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:307)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.accessMainPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:299)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.execute(TestCaseExecutor.java:233)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCase(TestCaseMain.java:114)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCase(TestCaseMain.java:105)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain$runTestCase$0.call(Unknown Source)
at TempTestCase1567600936161.run(TempTestCase1567600936161.groovy:21)

Can you help me to resolve both problem?

many many thanks

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Extra slash? Other than that, I don’t see anything else…