[Katalon Academy] Introducing the Katalon Certification Program!

I am registered and logged in but my progress does not seem to show up. Is there an issue ?? a trick?? I know it can take a while for them to show up but I ran tests yesterday and my tests show in my project but have yet to show in my profile.

1 Like

Hi Patricia,

Thank you for your sharing with us. The data dashboard will be updated daily at 0:00 (UTC+0). Please monitor the progress on your profile page and let us know if the issue persists. Thanks.

There are no updates on my progress. It has been 2 days since I ran the tests.

1 Like

Hi
I also encounter the same issue. It’s been 2 days since my test and nothing seems updated.

1 Like

Any further progress on this issue ??

You should find

so they may not be prompt this week.

I am experiencing the same issue reported by the other members. Today is the 3rd day since I started with the certification program but there is no progress update. Please can anybody let us know what is the problem?

Hi, same situation my progress is not updated in Katalon Certifications.
I’ve read that in order to obtain certifications it’s necessary to use Katalon Platform instead of Katalon stand alone (the one that I’m using currently).
Could this be the cause of the issue?

Regards.

Hi everyone. We have taken all of your feedback. We will check with the team and get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Hi, all results have been updated for me, as a matter of fact, I’ve got Professional and Expert certification now.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing this. We are resolving the dashboard problem. Feel free to let us know if you encounter any other problems joining the Certification Program. Thank you.

Hi everyone,

We have updated our internal system to refresh your data correctly. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Best,
Vu Tran

Hello,
Just one question, My professional email has an expired licence for testcloud and my private email too beceause I use Katalon since a long moment, how can I achieved my certification programm avoinding to pay a new licence ?

Hi @vianney.maerte. Welcome to Katalon Community!

Regarding your question, you can earn a 3-month free license of TestCloud with the Community’s Kudos Rewards Scheme. You will need to interact in the community, earn 350 Kudos points and exchange them for the license.

Hope my answer helps.

2 Likes

Hi @viet.nguyen

Thanks for your reply. I understand Katalon but as an old user of katalon (since 4 years I think) I’m fell disadvantaged compared with a new user with a 30-day evaluation. Furthemore I miss only the test runs on katalon testCloud to get the Patrictioner and Professional certification :frowning:

Hi @vianney.maerte, thank you for sharing your interest in our Certification Program. The program aims to motivate our users using the Katalon Platform and support others in our community. Since you are attaining new knowledge and skills via the criteria of achieving our certificates, you can gain more benefit of contributing back to our community here on this platform (sharing tips and tricks, answer others’ problems, etc). This can result in your kudos and its equivalent perks Getting Started - Get recognized for your contribution with the Kudos Rewards Scheme! 🏆 , including the free license as your desire. Hope we could count on you for a better supportive community. Sharing is caring. Thank you. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Why?
You should either push-up yourself to complete the certification between the 30 Trial period or:

• be active and gain Kudos points to gain a free licence
  • actually buy a licence

Do you really think certification is free? Certify for what? Just because you create an account on Katalon?

2 Likes

I’m using katalon studio since 2019 and I have done creating 1000 plus mobile test cases and did executions for the same. but it is not updated in my progress.

1 Like

Hi @bharathi.a, thanks for sharing this with us. Could you please share with us more which certificate criteria that you are trying to achieve?

Professional-level certification

which has the following milestones to achieve
Test executions in Katalon Studio: 0/75
Test suite executions in Katalon Studio: 0/3
Test suite collection executions in Katalon Studio: 0/1
Types of automation (Web, Mobile, API, Desktop): 0/2
Test results on Katalon TestOps: 0/100
Visutal testing checkpoints: 0/10
Test run executions on TestOps agents using Katalon Runtime Engine: 0/5