Jira Integration

Hi @Drunda_Nibel,

Can you please send us your whole log file? We are trying to find out the issue and help you solve this.

Windows logs folder: <Katalon Studio folder>\config.metadata.log

MacOS logs folder: file:///Applications/Katalon%20Studio.app/Contents/MacOS/config/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.ui.workbench/log

Thank you for your cooperation.

Katalon Store team.

Thank you for your efforts. See the attached log file (I had to rename it before). logfile.log (192.0 KB)

A colleague has now managed to integrate the plugin with his Katalon account in another Katalon Studio installation on a virtual machine running Windows 7. (But the problem with my account on my physical Windows 10 machine is still not fixed!)

However, on the other hand, we have the additional problem that when trying to edit the added Katalon field in a Jira issue, an error message appears saying several times:

Exception: Uncaught Error: Mode gherkin failed to advance stream.

The input cursor in the Katalon field blinks, but this cannot be filled in:

What else can be wrong with it?

1 Like

No one here with similar problems or any idea how to solve them?
We are using Jira 8.0 with German localization.

1 Like

Hey team.
Is there any possibility to use Jira Integration plugin if project uses the Two-Factor Authentication with Duo Push?

@Katalon_Store
Did you look at the log file and find any solution for me?

Hi,

wanted to confirm, can we run the tests in Katalon tagged with JIRA issue key and update the results in JIRA? mainly for regression test purposes. Thanks!

@Drunda_Nibel We are working on this and will release a fix soon.

1 Like

Great news! We are very excited.

Is it possible to install this offline? We are using offline machines when testing internal apps on IE/Edge as Katalon requires no security to run automated testing on these browsers.

Hi @danielle.dunn,
We are working on this feature. It will available by the end of June as the latest.
Thank you

hi Team,
JIRA integration is released or not .Please confirm once

@kamaninarendra

https://store.katalon.com/product/3/Jira-Integration

1 Like

Hi,
The most of our test cases are following the “Data Driven Perspective”, which means:

• One row equals one test case

If we activate our JIRA-Plugin the report will be uploaded to JIRA many times, 100% equals to the number of rows:

(Hint: Execution will be done inside test suite)

Question: Are they any plans for uploading only one result attachment, if i have several iterations inside the test suite?

2 Likes

Does 1.0.9 include this offline feature? We ran out of the test subscription trying to get around our security issues.

@duyluong @Alice Please take a look at this feature request.

1 Like

Hi @Christian_Gudrich,

We will consider about this feature. Thanks for this recommendation.

Thanks.

1 Like

Does the plugin support next-gen Jira projects (and issues)?

@Christian_Gudrich did you ever hear back on this request? We are running into this issue as well. Also, noticing that the Katalon Execution Status field only displays the result of the last row of execution. So if there are failures with prior tests, and the last row passes, the tests displays as Passed in Jira.

cc: @duyluong

@Jeffrey_Kemble: No changes overall … Still the same issue. We have have a work-a-round by using Katalon inside JIRA remove the doubled attachments.
I can share the code with you …

1 Like