java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kms.turing.katalon.plugins.helper.table.HTMLTableHelper

hi,

how to get custom keyword plugin to work in Jenkins
'Identify table web element based on column headers'
table = CustomKeywords.'kms.turing.katalon.plugins.helper.table.HTMLTableHelper.identifyTableByColumnHeaders'(['Name','Position','Office','Age','Start date','Salary'], 10, FailureHandling.CONTINUE_ON_FAILURE)
"Verify a row display inside the table using cells info"
println table

Test Cases/HtmlTableValues/TableValues FAILED. Reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kms.turing.katalon.plugins.helper.table.HTMLTableHelper  at com.kms.katalon.core.main.CustomKeywordDelegatingMetaClass.getCustomKeywordClassAndSetMetaClass(CustomKeywordDelegatingMetaClass.java:98)  at com.kms.katalon.core.main.CustomKeywordDelegatingMetaClass.invokeStaticMethod(CustomKeywordDelegatingMetaClass.java:44)  at TableValues.run(TableValues:16)  at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.run(ScriptEngine.java:194)  at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.runScriptAsRawText(ScriptEngine.java:119)  at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.runScript(TestCaseExecutor.java:336)  at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.doExecute(TestCaseExecutor.java:327)  at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.processExecutionPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:306)  at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.accessMainPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:298)  at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.execute(TestCaseExecutor.java:232)  at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestSuiteExecutor.accessTestCaseMainPhase(TestSuiteExecutor.java:129)  at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestSuiteExecutor.accessTestSuiteMainPhase(TestSuiteExecutor.java:112)  at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestSuiteExecutor.execute(TestSuiteExecutor.java:81)  at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.startTestSuite(TestCaseMain.java:157)  at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain$startTestSuite$0.call(Unknown Source)  at TempTestSuite1555942971084.run(TempTestSuite1555942971084.groovy:35)

plugin

@katalon_store_suppor

now, i am confused
same issue in Katalon Studio too
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kms.turing.katalon.plugins.helper.table.HTMLTableHelper

when they are going to answer that?

Which katalon version are you using? I use Katalon 6.1 and the plugin works well

i am using 6.1.2, and now it’s working fine in Katalon Studio but not in Jenkins

It works in Katalon Studio therefore this is not the plugin’s issue. Maybe there is an issue when using plugins with Katalon console mode. @Timo_Kuisma please make sure that Katalon version in Jenskin is also 6.1.
@devalex88 could you please double check the issue

hi, i am using Katalon Studio 6.1.2 but what is this new_version

and Katalon Plugin version

ok, i see
this is the latest Katalon version what we can use in Jenkins
“os”: “Windows 64”,
“version”: “6.1.1”,
“filename”: “Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-6.1.1.zip”,
“url”: “https://github.com/katalon-studio/katalon-studio/releases/download/v6.1.1/Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-6.1.1.zip
},
and I am using in my tests 6.1.2
is this the reason?

Re-read your question - did you add store API key to your command?

not added store API key to my command, how to do it?
this is my Jenkins command
katalon -noSplash -runMode=console -projectPath=“C:\KatalonStudio\KatalonProject\KatalonProject.prj” -retry=0 -testSuiteCollectionPath=“Test Suites/RegressionTestSuiteCollection” -browserType=“Chrome”

is this the correct way to create api key which will add to command?

yeah,

that was the solution
katalon -noSplash -runMode=console -projectPath=“C:\KatalonStudio\KatalonProject\KatalonProject.prj” -retry=0 -testSuiteCollectionPath=“Test Suites/RegressionTestSuiteCollection” -browserType=“Chrome (headless)” -apiKey=27f70c12-7093-4ea7-83d6-ed64ce7c257b

thanks your help again