Issues using Basic Report Plugin

there are two command I used on window CMD,but they are all failed to generate the basic report under report folder.:cry:

1:
katalon -noSplash -runMode=console -consoleLog -projectPath=“C:\Users\ivy\Katalon Studio\ciAPITest\test.prj” -retry=0 -testSuitePath=“Test Suites/TS_SmokeTest/TS_HappyFlow” -executionProfile=“default” -browserType=“Chrome” -apiKey=[000486e-cf14-4def-bcf5-23668e8bd0ac]
2:
katalon -noSplash -runMode=console -consoleLog -projectPath=“C:\Users\ivy\Katalon Studio\ciAPITest\test.prj” -retry=0 -testSuitePath=“Test Suites/TS_SmokeTest/TS_HappyFlow” -executionProfile=“default” -browserType=“Chrome” -apiKey=[000486e-cf14-4def-bcf5-23668e8bd0ac]

Are you using the new basic report plugin? if so reload your plugins and ensure they’re updated.

I didn’t put my -apiKey inside brackets [ ] it’s just -apiKey=1234567-1222-2222-1234-2123111111
You should have received an error message stating invalid apiKey in the logs.

also since the apiKey is essentially a unique identifier for just you, I wouldn’t recommend posting it in public locations.

Thank you so much, you saved my day.

Is there any method to generate the report before TestSuiteListener end ?

Just to my previous post where I was asking for support because plugin installation did not work. My Katalon opened as default IE and in IE install does not work. I succeeded with Chrome.

Hi guys I am also battling with Katalon creating reports. I did everything that’s on the forum and I followed documentation to install the plugin and generate a apiKey but no luck. My report folders does not have a csv, junit or html report. image

Here’s the command I ran below:
katalon -noSplash -runMode=console -consoleLog -projectPath=“Q:\Reg_Katalon_Projects\RI 1803 FIN\RI 1803 FIN.prj” -retry=0 -testSuitePath=“Test Suites/Decision Service Batch NBC” -browserType=“Chrome” (headless) -apiKey=

It works now, for some reason my apiKey was not working!

Hi all,
I’m trying to get reports from a CI pipeline with Gitlab and Docker. After some successful tests in my local environment with no proxy in the middle, I then tried to execute my test suite on a remote environment with a proxy. Result? I get connection timed out in accessing store.katalon.com:443 during the reloading of the plugin.
I both set --config and all the options for the proxy in the cmd line and even from within Katalon Studio UI preferences but nothing: connection timed out.
Can anybody help out with this?
Thanks in advance.
Best,
Victor

I have the same issue, on Katalon 6.1.5 and 6.2 as well.

2 Likes

Any tip on how to work around this problem?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,
Victor

Maybe you should create a bug ticket for the dev-team, that the katalon.store isn’t accessible behind a proxy?

1 Like

I´m having the same problem when i try to execute on a remote environment, are there any updates?