***Is katalon studio incompatible with MacOS Ventura 13.1***

Katalon studio keeps crashing for me as soon as its activated and opened. I am using Katalon Studio trial version, to do an evaluation whether the product is good for adopting as a company level automation tool. Going through the forum i also saw this incompatibility issue happens with every major OS upgrade. Is that true?

System Configuration :
32 GB MacBook Pro
Mac Os Ventura 13.1

Versions tried : 8.5.5, 8.4.2, 8.9.0

Hi,

Do you receive any log?

@swkumari ,

Please upgrade to macOS v13.2 that is compatible with all version of Katalon Studio.
For more details, please refer to this: Katalon crashing post updating to Macos 13.0 Ventura - #77 by huyen.nguyen2

Hi @duyluong ,

Will Appium 2 work on Katalon 8.5.5 and macOS v13.2? Or only Release v8.5.4.alpha · katalon-studio/katalon-studio · GitHub is expected to work with Appium 2?

@gdearest07

Only v8.5.4.alpha works with Appium v2 at the moment. We are waiting for users feedback before adding to the official release.

Thanks, @duyluong . You can find some feedback here Release v8.5.4.alpha · katalon-studio/katalon-studio: com.kms.katalon.core.appium.exception.AppiumStartException: Fail to start Appium server in 30 seconds where some users are waiting for Katalon’s feedback ))