[Indonesia] From Zero to Hero with Katalon Studio – August 27, 2018 Meetup

Katalon team is glad to share with you an exciting meetup in Indonesia, organized by Indonesia Software Quality Assurance.

Time: Monday, August 27th, 2018. 6:30 PM Indonesia

Venue: Union Space, Satrio Tower lt. 16

Language: Bahasa

Agenda:

18.30 - 19.00: Registration

19.00 - 19.15: Opening by Pawoon & ISQA

19.15 - 19.45: Prant F. Gaharu (Doku): Why Katalon?

19.45 - 20:15: Dhicy Ramdhani (Tunaiku): Katalon Studio and AI

20:15 - 20:45: Rony Chou (Pawoon): Building CI/CD through Katalon Studio

20:45 - 21:00: Closing and Networking

Please check the available slot here

If you cannot be there in person, please visit & follow Katalon Fanpage to get the link of The **Live Broadcast.

In case you missed the event, please refer to the recorded video below. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SbKJF9dAJU

Questions & Answers:

1. What types of testing can be used with katalon?

=> Katalon Studio is free closed-source automation testing tool. It can be used to automate front-end web applications, mobile and web services. The latest version, Katalon Studio 5.7, starting to support Cucumber BDD Testing Framework.

2. I have hundreds of test suite, when I group into test suite collection for executing them at once, then it returns out of memory error if I choose parallels run due to it spawn many browsers at once also. so I need to split them into many test suite collections contains max 5 test suites. is there any way to limit max browser for parallels? or how to structure big test suite for parallels test in CI/CD server

=> Please use the latest version Katalon Studio 5.7 for the solution.

**3. Can we parameterize API testing for username and password in Authorization
**_
=> Unfortunately, Parameterizing API Authorization is not supported at the moment. Katalon team will take into consideration for future releases._

4. Is it possible to make a task scheduler in Katalon? If so, how? E.g: I want to test 10,000 users requesting task at the same time.

=> Please refer to this documentation https://docs.katalon.com/display/KD/Schedule+tests+to+execute

banner meetup.png