In Jenkins in Console Output I am getting ‘The filename or extension is too long’.How to resolve this error?

In Jenkins I am getting message as ‘The filename or extension is too long’. How can I resolve this issue? Please provide some details of resolving this issue.

I would suggest to try “Long Path Tool” program.

Hi Hanh Tran,

Thank you !! I could able to resolve my last issue and I am getting Success message now.

Hi Hanh Tran,

Thank you for the help !! I am able to execute the test suite after seperating the navigation command and Katalon command. But even if the execution is happening fully, the status of execution is showing ‘Progress’ and it is showing ‘Build has been executing for 15 mins’ and it is not showing as Success message. Am I missing anything else?

Please seperate your navigation commands and your Katalon command, it should be like this: http://prntscr.com/gdye2m

Hi Hanh Tran,

Please find details of the issue which I am facing while trying to execute the testsuite from Jenkins .I have generated the command using Build cmd option in Katalon Studio as below:

katalon -runMode=console -consoleLog -noExit -projectPath=“C:\Users\user12\Katalon Studio\MyProject
\MyProject.prj” -reportFolder=“Reports” -reportFileName=“report” -statusDelay=5 -retry=2 -
retryFailedTestCases=true -testSuitePath=“Test Suites/MyTestSuite” -browserType=“Chrome”
In Configure option of Jenkin , while creating a job I have used below for the ‘Execute Windows batch
command’
cd C:\Users\user12\Desktop\KATALON STUDIO>katalon -runMode=console -consoleLog -noExit -projectPath=“C:
\Users\user12\Katalon Studio\MyProject\MyProject.prj” -reportFolder=“Reports” -reportFileName=“report” -
statusDelay=5 -retry=2 -retryFailedTestCases=true -testSuitePath=“Test Suites/MyTestSuite” -
browserType=“Chrome”
echo Success

But in Console Output I am getting below :

C:\Users\user12\.jenkins\workspace\TestSuiteRun>cd C:\Users\user12\Desktop\KATALON STUDIO -
runMode=console -consoleLog -noExit -projectPath=“C:\Users\user12\Katalon Studio\MyProject\MyProject.prj”
-reportFolder=“Reports” -reportFileName=“report” -statusDelay=5 -retry=2 -retryFailedTestCases=true -
testSuitePath=“Test Suites/EndToEndZipperTestSuite” -browserType=“Chrome” 1>katalon
The filename or extension is too long.

C:\Users\user12\.jenkins\workspace\TestSuiteRun>echo Success
Success

C:\Users\user12\.jenkins\workspace\TestSuiteRun>exit 1
Build step ‘Execute Windows batch command’ marked build as failure
Finished: FAILURE

Can you please help me out to resolve this issue ,so that I can proceed with executing the testsuite of Katalon Studio through Jenkins successfully?

Please provide more details about your issue such as your Jenkins commands used in this case. That error message doesn’t help much and likely it’s related to your commands, not Katalon Studio.