IE11 on Win10: "Click" keyword fail in test playback

Katalon Studio version: 5.3.1
Browser: IE 11

I’m having issues with test playback on IE 11 on Windows 10 on my local machine. My script is trying to execute the Click keyword; it does not execute the click, nor does it throw an exception. SetText on the same form works as expected. Running the same test in on IE 11 on Windows 8 in a VM works as expected.

1 Like

Shelby Peterson said:

I’m having issues with test playback on IE 11 on Windows 10 on my local machine. My script is trying to execute the Click keyword; it does not execute the click, nor does it throw an exception. SetText on the same form works as expected. Running the same test in on IE 11 on Windows 8 in a VM works as expected.

I am having the same problem also. Any help Katalon folks?

Hi, fellow user here.
Also had this problem in IE11 (but not Chrome).
Recently have had success with running the test in a lower resolution.
For info, I use a mid-range laptop and run the tests from this device.
Lowering the res to 1366 x 768 did the trick for me (still unsure why exactly this would be the case however, given that I am not locating the element by coordinates - it works though).
Other solutions I have seen here - use ‘Focus’ and ‘Sendkeys’ to achieve a click.
Or use a custom JavaScript click (search the forums - it’s easy to find).

1 Like

Shelby Peterson said:

You can resolved this problem by setting below

right-click desktop->display setting->change the size of text to 100%