IDE background color change

They are working on a dark theme for katalon - please be patient, there are many other things that take priority over this. Im sure it will be released in the not so distant future. Keep an eye on this thread for further updates.

Great feedback and fast respond :slight_smile:
I will keep eye on this thread and hope one day to see that dark theme is supported.

We are waiting the DARK THEME yet. is that I can’t believe that at this point, a tool like katalon doesn’t have a dark theme.

please Dark Theme !

@Russ_Thomas I deleted my comment. Thank you for keeping the forum clean of deviants.

“root of your Katalon Installation Folder”

Could you provide some details on where this would be for a Mac? I have searched around and can’t seem to find the right answer.

Not to cause an up roar on this forum, but i have word that this will available in a beta release soon. Guys dont worry, you will be able to see again very soon :crazy_face::rofl:

Seems like really hard! That’s why apple can sell it now as a feature and fills a whole keynote with dark iOS! :rofl:

Please tell me you’re serious

Should see a preview of it this week :slight_smile:

Installed, Everything looks great, except how do we get black text to display? I feel like Iv’e messed with every color option.

and yes, I even tried making the background color slightly lighter

So the dark theme is not fully complete. From what devs have told me there are going to be things they have missed, such as this. I think just post a screenshot of all scenarios like this in this thread and then they can work on changing the text to something more appropriate or adding a feautre to allow you to change the text.

well … ofcourse. you asked for black. now you have it. and now is too black :smile:
kidding. is a new feature, ofcourse it may be buggy
keep up with testing so the devs can improve it

@ehernandez You should file a new Bug Report.

(@devalex88 @duyluong @ThanhTo)

its on my todo list

This comment made a big laugh.

@devalex88 really appreciate the dark theme :pray::pray::pray: So much more pleasant to work with for long periods. Nice work dev team!!! Sorry we kept pestering you about this one… :expressionless: