I want to connect mobile labs device connect devices. I tried using device bridge, No Gain!

I am using Mac. I have all my mobile devices in Mobile Labs server. I tried using device bridge to connect devices but it does not list the android devices in spy mobile option. Is there any other way using which i can use mobile labs devices.

Prabhakaran Vallambar said:

I am using Mac. I have all my mobile devices in Mobile Labs server. I tried using device bridge to connect devices but it does not list the android devices in spy mobile option. Is there any other way using which i can use mobile labs devices.

Currently only Kobiton devices can be listed there, no other devices can because Kobiton is integrated with Katalon Studio. There is no other way to use Mobile Labs devices like that such as your scenario

Vinh Nguyen’s answer is ABSOLUTELY NOT CORRECT, Mobile Labs DOES support Katalon using deviceBridge. For Android devices, however, you must configure deviceBridge to POINT to the adb.exe that Katalon Studio is using. I couldn’t find a way to configure Katalon Studio to use my existing Android SDK (like you can in Windows), so I let Katalon Studio install the Android SDK. I then opened up the Android SDK Configuration in deviceBridge and chose the correct directory (for my instance, it was /Users/jamiemoore/.katalon/tools/android_sdk/platform-tools)

After I connected, I could then launch the Katalon Studio Spy Mobile feature and was able to install and inspect my application.

This demonstrates that Mobile Labs DOES INDEED work with Katalon Studio. (ie iOS devices are supported as well.

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 1.09.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 1.11.12 PM.png

Katalon Object Spy on Android Device.png