I can't select more than one object.(help)

Greeting,

Right now I able to select one data and remove it. But when I tried to select two data and remove this data, it only remove the first data. The page started to stuck. The process stop when trying to select the second data. Do you know why? I even used WaitForElementClickable or WaitForElementPresent but nothing is working.

est Cases/testing select object FAILED because (of) Unable to select option by value ‘MM020000—View’ of object ‘Object Repository/testing/select_Customer Enquiry—Rese_1’ using regular expression (Root cause: com.kms.katalon.core.webui.exception.WebElementNotFoundException: Web element

WebUI.openBrowser(’’)

WebUI.setText(findTestObject(‘testing/input_txtUserID’), ‘’)

WebUI.sendKeys(findTestObject(‘testing/input_txtUserID’), Keys.chord(Keys.ENTER))

WebUI.acceptAlert()

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘testing/a_Administration’))

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘SpyWeb/a_ACCESS CONTROL’))

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘testing/a_Task Assignment’))

WebUI.selectOptionByValue(findTestObject(‘testing/select_Admin Administrators Br’), ‘Administrators’, true)

WebUI.selectOptionByValue(findTestObject(‘testing/select_Customer Enquiry—Rese’), ‘MT010000—View’, true)

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘testing/input_cmdRemove’))

WebUI.selectOptionByValue(findTestObject(‘testing/select_Customer Enquiry—Rese_1’), ‘MM020000—View’, true)

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘testing/input_cmdRemove’))

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘testing/input_cmdSave’))

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘testing/button_Back’))

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘testing/a_Sign out’))

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘testing/button_Confirm’))

WebUI.closeBrowser()

Please help us to help you by following these instructions: