I cannot run the same script on different browsers

I created a script in mozilla and it was working fine. But when i tried to run the same script in different browser, it was not working. Can you help?

I am using a little older version of Katalon. Can that cause any problem?

This is the error I am getting when I run the test case in Mozilla and it is happening vice versa. I initially created the test case by recording it in the chrome browser and it worked fine.

Test Cases/SampleLogInChrome FAILED because (of) Unable to click on object ‘Object Repository/Page_Buy Sports Tickets VIP Hotel (1)/a_Log In’ (Root cause: com.kms.katalon.core.webui.exception.WebElementNotFoundException: Web element with id: ‘Object Repository/Page_Buy Sports Tickets VIP Hotel (1)/a_Log In’ located by ‘By.xpath: //a[count(. | /html[@class=“no-js k-webkit k-webkit60”]/body[@class=“menu-hidden”]/header[@class=“anim-hamburger”]/div[@class=“main-header row”]/div[@class=“header-block login-block col-md-4 col-sm-4 hidden-xs”]/div[@class=“log-container”]/span[@class=“header-separator”]/a[@class=“login-link”]) = count(/html[@class=“no-js k-webkit k-webkit60”]/body[@class=“menu-hidden”]/header[@class=“anim-hamburger”]/div[@class=“main-header row”]/div[@class=“header-block login-block col-md-4 col-sm-4 hidden-xs”]/div[@class=“log-container”]/span[@class=“header-separator”]/a[@class=“login-link”])]’ not found)

Hi,

Did you use Record or Spy to capture your object. As I can see, the DOM of your application under test is not the same in different browsers. So I highly recommend you to use relative XPath (or specific property: id, name) to locate your elements.

Thanks.

Hi,

Could you specify the error and tell us in which browser that your test case is failed?

Hi Pradeepthi,

I want to know about the progress of this issue, is it have been resolved? because i got same issue.

Thanks.