How to verify a tooptip which ist hidden in a div-section?

The article https://www.guru99.com/xpath-selenium.html#3 shows 2 instances of valid XPaths expression:

Absolute XPath

/html/body/div[2]/div[1]/div/h4[1]/b/html[1]/body[1]/div[2]/div[1]/div[1]/h4[1]/b[1]

Relative XPath

//div[@class='featured-box cloumnsize1']//h4[1]//b[1]

Both of these XPath expressions in the article are (as author writes) valid and pointing to a single HTML element.

Please note that there could be multiple possible XPath expressions that point to a single HTML element in a HTML. I evaluate that the former XPath is poor, the latter XPath is better. The former one is too long. The latter one is short. The shorter a code is easier to understand, therefore less-error prone.

The auto-generated XPath expressions by the Spy tool are just a candidate to choose out of the many possible expressions. And I would say that an auto-generated XPath is not always the best one. Ideally you should be able to write manually the best XPath expression for yourself.

@dloka.ext

I would advise you to study the XPath technology by reading the article first. Leave your current issue untouched for a while. Once you have read the article and have got better idea about XPath, turn back to your current issue. With sufficient knowledge, you would be able to find an answer for yourself.