How to use Katalon Studio to create Invoices?

I want to created Invoice
How can I create this kalalon-

Katalon will start
select A customer and will add items in table-- this is fine-- but how I add logic that after “apple” , system must save invoice and process new one

Hi @noor.ahmed,

Thank you for detailing your question on our forum. Now since it is currently the weekend, answers to your question will come slower than in the weekdays. I will set your topic to auto-bump itself next Monday just in case.

Have a nice weekend! :sunglasses:

@noor.ahmed

The picture you attached seems to be a screenshot of MS Excel worksheet.

What is the input for your processing? Do you want to read the table data out of an Excel worksheet?

What is the output from your proessing? Do you want to create an invoices as an Excel worksheets?

If you want to process data on a .xlsx file, then I think you should solve it using Excel VBA.

Katalon Studio is not designed to work with .xlsx files.

No I want to process via Ktalon

Do you want to process an Excel workbook file via Katalon?

No, you can. Never.

@Noor_Ahmed_Khan

If you don’t want to process an Excel workbook file, then what do you really want to do? You haven’t explained your idea to us clearly enough.

I think I get what you’re looking for.

It sounds like you want to create random test data, programmatically, into Excel spreadsheet…!

If so, I encourage you to check out this Katalon Studio SDK, namely its record handler utils.

DISCLAIMER: This is my project, and it’s an alpha. Using this approach, even with this SDK project, require you to have good programming skills.

To be honest, I spent all week working on this type of problem for my job. Because of that, this SDK project might be getting some upgrades in the near future

You Question is not clear what you want!
if you want to create an invoices as an Excel worksheets?
If you want to process data on a .xlsx file, then I think you should solve it using Excel.
Katalon Studio is supported to work with .xlsx files.

You may like to rephrase this …

@bionel First you need to import below Packages and then have to write script that get/Update values of Each cloumn…

import internal.GlobalVariable as GlobalVariable
import org.openqa.selenium.Keys as Keys
import org.apache.poi.ss.usermodel.FillPatternType
import org.apache.poi.ss.usermodel.IndexedColors
import org.openqa.selenium.Keys as Keys
import com.kms.katalon.keyword.excel.ExcelKeywords as ExcelKeywords
import com.kms.katalon.core.configuration.RunConfiguration
import groovy.transform.IndexedProperty as ExcelKeyword
import org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFCell;
import org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFRow;
import org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFSheet;
import org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFWorkbook;
import org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFFont;
import org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFCellStyle;
import java.io.File as File;
import java.lang.String;
import java.io.FileOutputStream;
import org.apache.poi.ss.usermodel.;
import org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFWorkbook;
import java.util.
;
import org.apache.poi.ss.usermodel.Row.MissingCellPolicy;

Hi @noor.ahmed, we noticed that you have been asking quite a few questions up till now. We just want to check in to see if you have found the solution that you need?

If yes, then don’t forget to mark helpful replies as a solution :white_check_mark: so that others who may be asking similar questions / running into similar problems can find the solution as well!

Thanks! :sunglasses: