How to Run test suite in multiple machines with UI display

Hi Team,

Could we run one test suite in multiple machines with UI displayed, for web UI testing. How to configure it? Thanks so much

Hi -

Could you add a bit more information on what you are trying to do? Are you trying to get your test suite onto different machines so different members of the team can run it?

Frankly im not quite sure of what you want to do. A better explanation would be great :slight_smile:

such as I linked 5 test cases to one test suite. when I running this test suite, can I select 5 machines (Vitual Machine) to running this 5 cases together, and I can see Running UI in this 5 machines.

Can we configure multiple machines to run test cases together when we execute test suite?

such as I added 5 test cases to one test suite, when I execute this test suite, I want select 5 machines (Vitual Machine) to run those 5 test cases together and I can see UI in those 5 machines.

Can we configure multiple machines for one test suite/test suile collection?

Ok so you cant “configure” a way to run on 5 machines. But what you can do is create a git repository, place the project in their, then on your 5 machines pull the project from you repository. The you can run the test suite locally on those machines.

https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-studio/docs/git-integration.html