How to paramterize application URL as when i store it in variable then it throws error on test step

how to paramterize application URL as when i store it in variable then it throws error on test step

in test data excel created field for URL

in manual step variables created variable URL for app URL

when is set variable and value then it shows class error.

Hi Vivek,

can you specify which error you get? How do you get your URL from test data?

1 Like

I created field in excel sheet for URL, the in variable view created variable URL, in manual view click input select variable value type and the select URL value then you get the class error.This scenario will occure when you have three env config, IAT and UAT with different Links and I need to parameterize URL as well.

vivek Ghag said:

I created field in excel sheet for URL, the in variable view created variable URL, in manual view click input select variable value type and the select URL value then you get the class error.This scenario will occure when you have three env config, IAT and UAT with different Links and I need to parameterize URL as well.

Marek Melocik said:

Hi Vivek,

can you specify which error you get? How do you get your URL from test data?

vivek Ghag said: