How to open a new vertical tab group to compare test cases side by side in Katalon Studio

I figured out that dragging a test case tab does create a ‘horizontal tab group’ --where I can view one test case in upper and other test case in lower tab group.

I want to know how to create a vertical tab group, so that I can view two test cases side by side.

Thanks.

Same thing… drag it to the one side until you see faint box appear then drop it. I do this all the time with my KS stretched across two monitors and my AUT on a third monitor.

1 Like

Russ Thomas said:

Same thing… drag it to the one side until you see faint box appear then drop it. I do this all the time with my KS stretched across two monitors and my AUT on a third monitor.

Thanks. I was missing the faint horizontal or vertical line…

Thanks for the BA B)

Be aware, the original tab window seems to be the preferred window from which KS will choose which script to run. Frequently it refuses to run my tab windows to the right - it sometimes even grays out the run button.

Be aware also, the more files you have open, the more likely that KS will “hang”. So Ctrl-S is your friend :slight_smile: