How to identify an object by the property apart from the one listed in add property drop down list

Hi,
For many objects I am able to use xpath to identify the object at runtime in my Angular JS application but in some cases i need to use ng-model to identify the object. When I try to add the property ng-model to the object, there I do not find it listed in drop down in add property dialog box. Is there a way which can let me identify an object using ng-model property?

addProperty.jpg

You can just type ng-model in the Name field. It would be nice if all the selected locators under Web Locators in Project settings were in the Name fields drop down. So we don’t have to type the name each time. I will create a feature suggestion for adding the web locators to the Name drop down.

Add the feature suggestion here:

Jon West said:

You can just type ng-model in the Name field. It would be nice if all the selected locators under Web Locators in Project settings were in the Name fields drop down. So we don’t have to type the name each time. I will create a feature suggestion for adding the web locators to the Name drop down.

ok thank you. will enter the name of the property manually